Wednesday 19 November 2014

I LOVE wreaths...

So I thought I would share some of my favourites for 2014!


Wreaths have been used as a decorative sign of Christmas for hundreds and hundreds of years. They can dress any part of your home, inside or out and are a symbol of growth and everlasting life. It is common to find a number of wreaths on doors, over the mantle, or hung in windows.

I am loving the pom pom design from Anthrapolgie but a little pricey for a girl on a budget at £118. With time and a few balls of wool that can be easily achieved for a fraction of the price. I will show you if I ever make one (chances are slim though!).


1. Rustic Egg And Feather Easter Wreath - www.tch.net - £30

2. White Apple Wreath -  www.houseoffraser.co.uk - £50

3. Coral Bells Wreath - www.anthropologie.eu - £118

4. Heart Shaped Twig Wreath with Pearls & Crystals -  www.tch.net - £30.00

5. Tesco Wicker Heart - www.tesco.com - £4.50

6. Wooden Star Wreath, www.wyevalegardencentres.co.uk - £19.99

7. Customised Dobbies Fresh Wreath - www.tesco.com - £9.99 

8. Pine cone wreath - www.mandco.com - £14.00

9. Large Natural Wreath, Dee Puddy House Vintage Garden - www.deepuddy.co.uk - £64



No comments:

Post a Comment