Monday 17 November 2014

Hello….Welcome to Interior Jam

So…

After working in and around interiors all day everyday I thought I would share some of my insider knowledge with you!

I work on the sales and marketing team at Redbrick Mill, an interiors and lifestyle complex in the heart of Yorkshire.

We work alongside some of the nations best loved interior brands such as Heals, Feather and Black and  Made.com to name a few. Have a sneak peak here - www.redbrickmill.co.uk - Make sure you come and find me if you pop in!!

I have just bought a new house and everything I see I want, but like most people out there budget plays a big part so I would love to show you some designer ideas for people like me - (not rolling in money!)


Redbrick Mill



This is where I work and here are some of the stores that I work alongside everyday!



And this is me....

Redbrick Mill Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment