Tuesday 10 February 2015

Let your ideas grow...


It always seems to be the case that when I am searching the internet for new images or ideas on one topic I fall across a totally different idea that stops me in my tracks.

This post was meant to be about a cobalt and white theme, but as ever I got distracted! When looking for some great design images to show you I came across.....





This site is great for design and colour inspiration. By taking images of nature and every day situations, design-seeds takes the main colour and adds them to your palette.

Take a look below - click on the image to take you back to source.

Vintage Tones

vintage tones    Teal, grey, biscuit bedroom

Blue Tones


blue by adyliza door blue

Artisan Tones


artisanal tones



Coral Dream





color mum   


Nature Reserve


three geese hues   Bedroom-ideas-2014-33



Expect to see the design-seeds images on the blog in the future - I love how they show colour palettes working in real life!











No comments:

Post a Comment